Custom ROMs typically offer improved performance, stability, and security, as well as additional features and customization options. There are a variety of custom ROMs available for various Xiaomi devices, and they can be installed using third-party tools such as TWRP or CWM. On the other hand, a ‘Fastboot ROM’ for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices contain individual device partition images that could be flashed over the fastboot interface.
Secondly, it can help to reduce the chances of experiencing compatibility issues with other applications and services. Thirdly, Stock ROMs are generally more reliable than custom ROMs, as they are specifically designed for the device and are less prone to errors. Finally, it can also provide users with access to certain features that are not available in custom ROMs.
- ID4me will make sure that the surfing habits stay secret.
- Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll notice the “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then enable “Swipe to wipe” from the bottom of the screen.
- You don’t necessarily need Mi Flash Tool in order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices as there are pre-made scripts that you can simply run and be done with.
- And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device.
Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device. It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working.
If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the three main ways to get back to stock Android. Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi 11T Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Xiaomi users can flash stock firmware/Upgrade or Downgrade device firmware using this application.
- We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery.
- You can Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it. The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. To exit the fastboot mode on your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.